There are many ways to support the students and staff at HJS.
- Contribute to the Resource Pantry
- Volunteer at an Event (sign-up here)
- Join the PTSO board or a committee
- Bring in donations for conference dinners or staff appreciation
- Support a student or be a sponsor for our annual Color Run FUNdraiser
Email email@example.com for details
The Resource Pantry is available to any student who forgets something they need during the day. Items can be dropped off at HJS marked "Resource Pantry" at any time.
Current list of needed items:
- Facial Tissue!! (for classrooms)
- Cans of Women & Men's Spray Deodorant
- Box of Granola bars, Breakfast/Nutri-Grain bars, Protein Bars, Pop Tarts or similar (No Nuts)
- Grab & Go School Snacks like Pretzels, Goldfish, Cheez-its, Fruit Snacks, Crackers (No Nuts)
- Skinny Pop or other Gluten Free Snack (snack size)
- Mints, Starbursts or Similar