Hopewell Junior High Track & Field
Track Athletes & Parents,
- Conditioning – Tuesday, March 1st and Thursday March 3rd
From 3:00 to 4:15 at HJS
- Practice will begin Tuesday, March 8th 2016 at HJS from 3:00 to 5:00
All Athletes need to have the following items before they can practice
- A New Emergency Medical Form. The one from another sport will not do. More often than not, phone numbers change.
- An Updated Physical – These last for 1 Calendar Year – if you turned it in for a sport at HJS this year, you don’t need to turn in another copy as long as it is less than 1 year old.
- Paid your Athletic Fee ($300.00) prior to receiving a uniform.
We also have a Family Cap that could impact some of your fees
1 Student – $800
2 Students - $1,200
3 Students – $1,600
*Based on number of students in the Lakota Schools, per household who are enrolled in grades 7-12
D. Lakota Final Forms
The following Documents are attached (.pdf)
Make sure you put an email address on the Emergency Medical Form and turn in as soon as possible. I will create an email group and send a lot of information to you. You can also set up carpools through this.
Sean Hart, Ken Rasor, Blake Cripe, Matthew Dollard, Angela Riffle, Eric Saddler, and Chaz Meyer
If you have questions you can contact Coach Hart at 777-2258 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org